The all-new BraunAbility Toyota Sienna Hybrid is spacious, sophisticated, and styled to seamlessly match the customer-favorite Toyota Sienna in both dependability and design.
The first-ever hybrid conversion from BraunAbility maintains the 36 mpg fuel efficiency, both highway and city mileage. Our engineers built the conversion utilizing the same suppliers and design integrity as Toyota, ensuring best-in-class reliability and ride and handling. With an ultra-wide doorway opening, ramp width, and interior cabin space for the largest wheelchairs, the newest BraunAbility Toyota Sienna will be a customer-favorite for any wheelchair user.
Aside from space and style, BraunAbility engineers have also ensured comfort and convenience for all passengers. The features of the original center console have been retained, including all USB ports and two cupholders, while creating more space to ensure maneuverability for wheelchair passengers in the driver or front passenger position. All-new LED lighting illuminates the interior cabin with a soft glow for easier navigating at night, and an effortless, full-length footrest ensures all third-row passengers are comfortably seated.
BraunAbility Toyota Conversion Features
- Side-entry with power foldout ramp
- Extra-wide doorway opening
- 29.25” wide ramp, 56” doorway height
- Spacious cabin matches previous model year Toyota conversion
- 36 mpg – city or highway – fuel economy retained after conversion
- Customized center console retains the comfort and tech features while maximizing space for driver and front passenger
- Industry-proven kneeling system achieves a 9.5-degree ramp angle for easy entries and exits
- Full-length, rotating footrest stows compactly with little effort
- Industry-first LED-lighting to softly illuminate cabin for easier navigating